Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fourth of July in Florida!

We took a great week long vacation with a few of my siblings and my parents to Ft Myers Beach over the 4th of July. I was so excited to celebrate this holiday with Hiram. This is the first time we celebrated the holiday together since 2006. I can't beleive that the last time we were together for fireworks that Annabelle was only a baby!


This it what she looked like in 2006...

Now here she is ... We had so much fun with my family in Florida. We loved staying at the beach house and going swimming and we had a great time at the beach on the sand bar finding all kinds of things like: starfish, sand dollars, sting ray, clams and shells. We also saw the dolphin swimming really close to where we were playing.
We took a few family photos:

We had a great time and we missed everyone that was not able to come. Hope to see you all soon! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment