Friday, December 30, 2011

Spring Break & a whole lot more posts to come ...

After Hiram arrived home ( I was 33 weeks pregnant) I went to the dr and told them that we were going to go to Disneyworld when I was 36 weeks pregnant.  My midwife (on the base) told me that probably wouldn't be a good idea but I really didn't care where our new baby would be born, NC or FL, didn't really matter.  So she said well I won't even wonder who it is when they make an announcement that a baby was born at Disneyworld!  So we decided to go ... we went for a week ... walked a ton ... and of course ... NO BABY!  Any way here are some of our fun pictures...
The Entrance of Course

 A break for me, I'm sure
 oh fixing the hair...we are always doing that!
my cuties!

 Meridith looks just like Davin in that hat!
 I think I was having a contraction

I will have to do another post with more photos soon!  We had most of our photos on our laptop and it completely crashed and all of those photos were lost :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment