Saturday, September 11, 2010

What a week it has been!

This has been a rough week and deployments don't start that way for me.  They usually end that way!  One positive is that he's been gone one week!!  Yes the countdown began on the day he left.

Weekly happenings:

  • Said goodbye to my dearest sweetheart and my best friend 
  • my children (all three of them) came down with strep throat this week!  

I'll tell you what, that is not what I needed this week.

  • had a brand new tire go flat...and the company didn't want to replace it.  It was a terrible phone call!  For the first time this Marine wife didn't cry but strapped on the armor and went and got it all taken care of!  Sometimes I amaze myself!
  • no sleep--I haven't slept very much all week, Hiram is traveling a lot and things seem to heat up during that time.  
I will pray that this next week gets better and that these next MONTHS go by quickly!  I miss my sweetheart so much and I want him to know that I love him so much!  I know that it is through Heavenly Father that we make it through these deployments.  Thank you everyone for your prayers and keep them coming, Hiram really needs them right now.  

1 comment:

  1. We will keep the prayers coming...along with the socks so we can "sock it to 'em!" We love and miss Hiram too, but not like you do! Tell him we love him when you talk to him. Take care and hug the kids!

    ReplyDelete