Thursday, September 17, 2009

EMOTIONS are FLYING around HERE!

Ok to start... I am not asking for a pitty party. I know we chose this life but just for a moment try to imagine this:
  • remember how you felt when you were coming home from your mission, or waiting for a sibling to return from their mission...all the EXCITEMENT!
  • remember how you felt the night before your wedding and the day of the wedding...being nervous, excited and just wanting to get it over with, too!
now add on top of those feelings:
  • a daddy who hasn't seen his wife and babies for seven months
  • only being able to talk on the phone when the lines are available or when skype decides to work
  • not knowing exactly what time your husband is "REALLY" coming home!

I am just a little bit, ok a lot OVERWHELMED!!

I am really ready for it all to be over! I just want my husband home!

No comments:

Post a Comment