Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our First T-Ball Game, do boys need a cup at the age of 5?

Yesterday the kids finally had their first t-ball game. It seemed that each time I looked at Davin he was chasing the ball. So I watched him and the other little boy he was throwing with. The other little boy had a great arm and each time he threw it, the ball went way past Davin. So I told Davin to line up with the other kids so that the parents could get the ball if it went past him. So he moved over and then the other little boy threw the ball right at him and it him in right where it counts. Davin yelled "That wasn't nice, you hit me in the tail". The little boy said, "what? your tail?" That is what Davin calls it. Davin was mad! Then the coach called the kids in to do their stretches and Davin ofcourse told his coach but I don't think he understood what Davin was trying to tell him. Then last night right before bed I asked him if he was ok and he said "Yes, mom. My tail isn't dead anymore".

He reminds me of Forest Gump in this picture!

Meridith was just waiting for the girl to throw the ball to her! The other girl couldn't catch well either!
There they are...my two "cubbies". They are the Cubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment