Thursday, December 11, 2008

MIA (Missing in Action)!!!

MIA has brought many wonderful times getting reaquainted with my husband!! Hiram arrived home on October 15, 2008!! We woke up EARLY in hopes that he would arrive EARLY!! I called the hotline and they said they would be here at 9:30am. I got up and began getting ready! Woke the kids up and off to get daddy bright and early only to find TRAAFIC!!

I thought are you kidding me...everyone move!!! My husband is coming home!!!
Here are pictures of the kids just waiting "in the car" in hopes that they could just stay clean until Hiram got here!!



They stayed nice and clean for a little while!! At 8am we were getting really excited...I made another phone call to find out the same information...9:30!! Then I got a call from Hiram..we are going to be late! OFCOURSE!! The one time to be on time and they couldn't do it! 9:30 rolled around...nothing...10:30 nothing! Wait here comes another phone call ...we are on our way but we won't be there until 11:30. I headed to Burger King with Athena just to have a break from all of the excitement! We hurried back..just to wait some more! Finally we saw buses! YAY! DADDY finally arrived! I was so excited that I forgot to get more pictures!! So here are the kids seeing Hiram for the first time!!
>

Notice Annabelle's outfit has totally changed! No more tights, (she ofcourse peed her pants right when the buses arrived) no sweater and her hair...well that's NC!! The humidity always ruins curls!!>

No comments:

Post a Comment