Friday, August 29, 2008

YAY! Another week down! I bet no one counts the weeks like we do!!

Well, it has been a CRAZY week around here! We started off the week at the dentist AGAIN! We have horrible dentists in NC and I was tempted to go back to AZ to have Meridith's teeth done! Needless to say after many "rip-off" quotes...we found a pediodontist on base and they will take care of everything!! I guess Hiram is really going to have to stay in the military now!

After our adventure with the dentist...we were finally able to get the A/C checked and it is up and running again! Thank goodness! I couldn't take it anymore!



Davin and Meridith started school this week! I can't believe that I have two babies in school! Where did the time go??? We have tried to stay busy at home this week...but the time still drug on and on and on! I never thought that I would miss the sound of children fighting and arguing but during the day I really do miss it! I miss my sweethearts! Poor Annabelle...she really wants to go to school too! She cried today when we dropped off Davin and Meridith!

1 comment: